We’re seeing extraordinary and drastic changes that are impacting families, jobs, and employment daily. If you’ve already been affected by our changing circumstances, there are practical effective steps that you can take now, combined with powerful energy strategies, to help you be prepared for the challenges ahead.
Whether you’ve just started a job search or are concerned about what to do next, here are important steps to start taking now:
- Make sure that your resume is current and updated with your most recent experience. I also still recommend having a professional cover letter prepared and ready to use. If you haven’t been job searching in a while, check that your past employment contact information and dates are accurate and ensure that you’re using current industry key words and language.
- Find a copy of your most recent or current job description through the company human resources/hiring department (if still possible) or listed through the company website. This has clear descriptive information describing your job duties and is important wording that can be used on resumes, applications, and during interviews to describe your skills.
- Prepare now and get set up for virtual conferencing since this may be a common way that employers will conduct interviews. Find and download appropriate software for the computer programs and system that you have. Test it beforehand to make sure that you know what to do and how to connect and know that it works before an actual interview. Clear the area behind where you'll sit for the interview and make sure that the background is appropriate. The employer will be forming an impression of you during the interview and this includes what they see around you. Also no loud noises, ringing mobile phones, barking dogs or other disruptions during the interview.
- Create a professional LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/ account or update your current account including a recent professional picture. LinkedIn has become an important site that many recruiters use to find qualified candidates, so make sure you’re available and visible. Also list the position that you’re seeking clearly on your profile and add your LinkedIn URL to your resume where you list your name and address. LinkedIn is also a good resource for job listings, so set up a job search profile to receive job leads daily. Other powerful job posting sites are Indeed, https://www.indeed.com/ and Simply Hired, https://www.simplyhired.com/.
- Begin now checking into virtual networking meetings, virtual job fairs, and through social media sites geared toward job seekers. The job search process is changing rapidly with the current reality of our economy so it’s important to stay flexible to new ways for conducting your job search and be willing to adapt quickly. Networking groups can give critical information to you for ways to navigate the hiring process and help you make important contacts, so stay connected and informed.
- Networking is still a very important way to learn about new job opportunities and to stay in touch with others who may be able to help. Although many industries are currently experiencing challenges, it’s important to start reaching out to anyone and everyone that you know and tell them that you're seeking new employment opportunities. This makes your contacts aware and able to help you when a new opening does become available. Even if you have co-workers who are also out of work, they won’t always be. Remember that if others don’t know, they can’t help.
- Get registered with the Texas Workforce Commission and their program WorkinTexas.com. It’s a free service offered to job seekers in the state of Texas (many other states have a similar agency) and many employers will be listing job openings through the site.
For more information, go to: https://twc.texas.gov/
Use these energetic strategies with practical job search techniques for added manifesting power:
In these extraordinary times, it's also important to use higher energies and powerful spiritual tools to give yourself an extra edge, help you stay calm and centered, and keep you open to receive important intuitive insights and information.
Clear the fear every day: Job search and career change is stressful under normal circumstances and this is a time that is particularly challenging. Keep your energy calm, positive, and flowing by consistently listening to prosperity meditations and positive motivational programs so that you stay positive and energized. Turn off the news and invest time in listening for your own special Guidance and Angelic promptings for unusual insights or actions that you can take. This will keep your focus in the present and out of fear, anxiety, or feelings of helplessness. It's important to remember that you aren't alone and still have Angelic help and Universal support available.
My new meditation, “Activating money and abundance through new sources” is now available at https://youtu.be/FM7BV-DcwcE to help you receive abundance in new ways. Feel free to listen to it often for extra energetic support.
Use Feng Shui energies to enhance your job search process. Feng Shui can be a powerful tool to activate more abundance and chi flow in your home for manifesting. Be sure to activate the Career, Prosperity, and Helpful People areas and clear any clutter or blocks. Print copies of your resume and place them in both the Career and Helpful People areas. This can enhance chi energies for extra energetic support and drawing in special opportunities.
Call in extra Universal and Angelic help for yourself and others: We’re all in this together and now is a good time to call in extra Universal help and assistance from higher sources of Light. Ask for assistance to be in the right place at the right time and that all channels of abundance are opened so that you receive your best. If job opportunities aren't coming through regular sources, ask to find and receive them in new, unusual, and unexpected ways.
I hope these strategies empower you and help you be ready when new opportunities open up for you. Job search can take time so use these extra days at home to be ready when Divine opportunities start showing up.
Remember that jobs are available in good times and bad. Even in a challenging job market, people change jobs, move, retire, or leave for various reasons. Stay prepared, focused, take practical steps, and use extraordinary energies for finding your new place.
I’m a holistic vibrational energy practitioner as well as a job search and Career Coach. I combine powerful energetic processes with proven effective job search strategies to help accelerate and enhance job search and career transitions.
I’m wishing you much Light and am sending extra energy transmissions for assistance.
I help clients enhance their mental and emotional well-being and my process enables them to awaken new talents, abilities, and reach higher levels of creativity.
I empower clients with proven effective strategies for job search and career change, and use my energetic process to transform any fear and anxiety around finding the job and career that’s right for you.
I also help address and clear stuck patterns around grief, regret, or feelings of loss over past choices.
Please call for more information and a free consultation.